The County Government of Siaya invites application from interested parties to apply for bursary for the FY 2019/2020. Click the link below to download the relative application form:
- Bursary Application Form For 2019-2020 Special Schools
- Bursary Application Form For 2019-2020 Schools Secondary Schools
- Bursary Application Form For 2019-2020 Universities
- Bursary Application Form For 2019-2020 For Colleges
- Bursary Application Form For 2019-2020 Vocational Training Centers and Tvets
- Incomplete Siaya County Education Bursary Fund (SCEBF) Bursary Application form will not be processed
- This form must be filled in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Each Applicant MUST attach a certified copy of his/her institution’s fees statement. Newly admitted students should include a copy of the Admission letter.
- Each Applicant MUST ensure to fill in correct Email Addresses, Bank Details and Contacts for his/her institution.
- For continuing Students, ensure you attach a copy of the previous term’s Report Form (Mandatory).
- For Form One students, ensure you attach a copy of your primary school leaving certificate and result slip.
- For Total and Partial Orphans, ensure that you attach copies of Death Certificates, Burial Permit or a letter from your area Chief.
- For students with Disability, a letter explaining the nature of disability from a Chief, Assistant Chief, Head teacher, Government medical Officer or Religious leader.
- It is important that the SCEBF Applicant declares other bursary Fund Support he/she is currently receiving.
- The Applicant must only apply in his/her Ward.
- The filled form should be returned to the Ward Administrator’s office latest by 15th November, 2019 at 4.00 pm and should be acknowledged by the ward office.
NB: Forgery and making of illegal rubber stamps are criminal offences and any applicant who commits such offences shall be charged in a court of law.