ADDENDUM NO. 1
INDEFINITE QUANTITY FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS:
- TENDER NO: CGS/HEALTH/OT/FWA/2019-2020/001 FOR SUPPLY OF PHARMACEUTICALS TO COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF SIAYA UNDER
- TENDER NO: CGS/HEALTH/OT/FWA/2019-2020/002 FOR SUPPLY OF NON-PHARMACEUTICALS TO COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF SIAYA
- TENDER NO: CGS/HEALTH/OT/FWA/2019-2020/003 FOR SUPPLY OF LABORATORY REAGENTS AND EQUIPMENT TO COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF SIAYA
- TENDER NO: CGS/HEALTH/OT/FWA/2019-2020/004 FOR SUPPLY OF X-RAY MATERIALS AND CONSUMABLES TO COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF SIAYA
- TENDER NO: CGS/HEALTH/OT/FWA/2019-2020/005 FOR SUPPLY OF DENTAL ITEMS AND EQUIPMENT TO COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF SIAYA
We refer to the above tenders and wish to issue the addendum below which relates specifically to Distributors technical evaluation and Technical Scores under clause 2.24 of the Appendix to Instructions to Tenderers and the closing / opening date.
Addendum No. 1
- Among the Mandatory documents’ Distributors were required to submit include Current Good Manufacturing practice (GMP) Certificate / Certificate of Quality for products offered issued by a recognized independent body and Current Product Registration and Retention Certificates with QR codes from the Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Board. These conditions are now not Mandatory at the technical evaluation stage but the County Government of Siaya will have the option of requesting for the same from Bidders who qualify for inclusion in the Framework Agreement shortlist and / or during implementation of the framework agreements (i.e. call-offs or mini-competition). Bidders will however be required to the above documents or self-declarations that the items meet the conditions, and any other mandatory technical conditions to earn marks.
- Bidders intending to Supply Items under the contract who are neither Manufacturers nor Distributors will be required to submit either binding Agreements with Product Distributors or Manufacturers Authorization certificate.
- The closing / opening date of all the tenders listed above is hereby extended from Monday 16th December, 2019 at 12.00 noon to Tuesday 7th January 2020 at 12.00 noon.
Supply Chain Management