The County Government of Siaya invites application from interested parties to apply for bursary for the FY 2021/2022. Click the link below to download the relative application form:
- Incomplete SCEBF Bursary Application form will not be processed
- This form must be filled in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Each Applicant MUST attach a certified copy of his/her institution’s fees statement.
- Each Applicant MUST ensure to fill in correct institutional Email Addresses, Bank Details of the institution i.e bank name, branch and account number. In addition provide a working mobile number of the institution.
- For Total and Partial Orphans, ensure that you attach copies of Death Certificates, Burial Permit or a letter from your area Chief.
- For any student with a disability attach a letter explaining the nature of disability from a Chief, Assistant Chief, Head teacher, Government medical Officer or Religious leader.
- It is important that the applicant declares other bursary Fund Support he/she is currently receiving.
- The Applicant must only apply in his/her Ward. Double application will be rejected in totality.
- The filled form should be returned to respective Ward Administrator’s office latest by 4th July, 2022 at 4.00 pm. All applications should be acknowledged by the ward office.
NB: Forgery and making of illegal rubberstamps are criminal offences. Any applicant who commits such offences shall be charged in a court of law.