The County Government of Siaya through the Department of Education, Youth Affairs, Gender, Social Services and Sports is calling out for applications for the Siaya County Bursary Fund FY 2022/2023
The Application forms can be found in the Siaya County Website, Offices of the Ward Administrators, and the Department’s office.
- Bursary Application Form For 2022-2023 Schools Secondary Schools
- Bursary Application Form For 2022-2023 Special Schools
- Bursary Application Form For 2022-2023 For University
- Bursary Application Form For 2022-2023 For Tertiary Institution
- Bursary Application Form For 2022-2023 For Vocational Training Centre
- Incomplete SCEBF Bursary Application form will not be processed
- This form must be filled in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Each Applicant MUST attach a certified copy of his/her institution’s fees statement. Newly admitted students should include a copy of the Admission letter.
- Each Applicant MUST ensure to fill in correct Email Addresses, Bank Details and Contacts for his/her institution.
- For new students, ensure you attach a copy of your Primary/Secondary school leaving certificate and result slip.
- For Total and Partial Orphans, ensure that you attach copies of Death Certificates, Burial Permit or a letter from your area Chief.
- For students with Disability, a letter explaining the nature of disability from a Chief, Assistant Chief, Head teacher, Government medical Officer or Religious leader.
- It is important that the SCEBF Applicant declares other bursary Fund Support he/she is currently receiving.
- The Applicant must only apply in his/her Ward.
- The filled forms should be returned to the Ward Administrator’s office latest by 9th December, 2022 at 4:00 pm and should be acknowledged by ward office
NB: Forgery and making of illegal rubberstamps are criminal offences and any applicant who commits such offences shall be charged in a court of law.
Education, Youth Affairs, Gender, Social Services and Sports